University of Central Oklahoma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Central Oklahoma Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Central Oklahoma

2.4

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma.

Interview

It was easy and they asked about my future plans in the technical career. How you tackle the situation in an adverse environment. My project was about Survey Dataset where we had so much to do in Data Mining so the interviewer asked about how to create an intuition about that data which you have?

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK) in July 2019.

Interview

Required to prepare a presentation for department on new program. Required a large amount of research and making assumptions on information that was not shared due to protecting a program not yet launched. It was the strangest interview I have ever participated in. The interviewers were as forthcoming as possible, thorough and very personable. However, there was no feedback on my presentation or proposals and not even a phone call. Just a standard rejection letter some time later. That was very disappointing. It felt like too much work for zero feedback.

Interview Questions

• How I might interact with the needs of students in light of the needs of the department.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK) in February 2018.

Interview

Multiple round interview. It was nice but very traditional in the type of interview. I got to meet everyone in the office so I think it's a good sign if they start to show you around to others in the office that you are going to get the job!

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer
    • Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

MIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2018.

Interview

A first interview is typically the first step in the hiring process. Also known as a first-round interview, a first interview is a way for the employer to find only the most qualified applicants for the job. Many first interviews are far less thorough than second or third interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma.

Interview

Interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. I was already working on campus, which was a plus. Review committee was friendly and answered all questions I had without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any questions I felt were difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

quick and simple, not too much was asked. I already knew the people who were interviewing me. They were very fair in there selection however. I appreciate the professionalism that was displayed from the university. There were very helpful as well later on when I needed help in order to do something.

Interview Questions

• How is your global competency?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK).

Interview

It was an efficient process. Standard higher education application form filled out online. You select the job posting and apply with your standing application form. The interview went well. I shared my expertise in the field

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume online; had to take an online personality and IQ test; was selected for an interview; asked a list of standard questions with Ex. Dir. and another University representative.

Interview Questions

• Explain your understanding of how a board of directors operates and your relationship and role as staff.   1 Answer

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK).

Interview

I applied online. The online form provides a place to upload required documents -- resume, references, transcript, and cover letter. I applied roughly three weeks before I got a call back. Interview was a panel of three people who asked a standard series of questions and answers about the job, availability, expectations, and salary. It lasted roughly 30 minutes. One week later, I got a call about the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma in August 2015.

Interview

Long wait between job closing and call for interview.
    Completed BERKE shortly after applying but prior to any request to interview.
    Two rounds. Both rounds were panel style. First round focused on drilling down for the skills required for the job description. Second round focused on situations (STAR) and decision making.

Interview Questions

• How would you advise a supervisor who is managing an employee with high absenteeism and tardiness?   Answer Question