University of Central Oklahoma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Central Oklahoma

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

quick and simple, not too much was asked. I already knew the people who were interviewing me. They were very fair in there selection however. I appreciate the professionalism that was displayed from the university. There were very helpful as well later on when I needed help in order to do something.

Interview Questions

• How is your global competency?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK) in August 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with a group of people (panel) I would be working for. The interview was quite in depth for the position I was interviewing for. I was quite surprised, considering I was only applying for an administrative assistant positon. However, as I've come to understand, the reason for that is we all work together on so many things. It was important for this to be a unanimous decision.

Interview Questions

• What experience/knowledge did I have of databases? I wasn't sure what angle they might be coming from. That is a wide open question. How would I deal with an angry student?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK).

Interview

It was an efficient process. Standard higher education application form filled out online. You select the job posting and apply with your standing application form. The interview went well. I shared my expertise in the field

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process is easy and all the people working for the university are kind and friendly.

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK) in May 2013.

Interview

I was on a group interview with a panel and they asked me 10 questions. There were 3 of them and each asked me one question and then another asked me a question in order. Then I got a phone call to speak to a Vice President one-on-one but they were not trying to prevent me from getting the job. They seemed to want to get to know me as a person.

Interview Questions

• They were all questions I had heard on other interviews while applying for the same job. I recommend going on other interviews for the position you are applying in other companies before you do one for UCO. Mine was simple and straight-forward, but that will SURELY vary on the position you are applying. All of the questions were fair, somewhat easy, and useful for them to pick the proper candidate.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma in August 2015.

Interview

Long wait between job closing and call for interview.
    Completed BERKE shortly after applying but prior to any request to interview.
    Two rounds. Both rounds were panel style. First round focused on drilling down for the skills required for the job description. Second round focused on situations (STAR) and decision making.

Interview Questions

• How would you advise a supervisor who is managing an employee with high absenteeism and tardiness?   Answer Question

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma (Edmond, OK).

Interview

I applied online. The online form provides a place to upload required documents -- resume, references, transcript, and cover letter. I applied roughly three weeks before I got a call back. Interview was a panel of three people who asked a standard series of questions and answers about the job, availability, expectations, and salary. It lasted roughly 30 minutes. One week later, I got a call about the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma.

Interview

Interview process was nothing out of the ordinary. I was already working on campus, which was a plus. Review committee was friendly and answered all questions I had without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any questions I felt were difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Central Oklahoma in April 2012.

Interview

one 15 minute interview; very easy; very few questions; the process leading to an interview did not take long; had to wait on new employee training which held up the process to starting the job