University of Cincinnati Graduate Assistant] Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 25, 2017

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick, the questions were related to previous experiences as GA, previous research and articles, how can you help the professor in his research. How are you different from the other candidates

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Cincinnati

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Technical Round
    - Checked knowledge about R, Tableau
    - Checked knowledge about Data Analysis
    - Checked knowledge about Client Consultancy
    - Work responsibility understanding
    - Domain knowledge
    - Tools known
    - Certifications done
    - Programming languages known
    - Kinds of Project Done in past

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe yourself
      Q: Talk about your past work experiences   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati.

Interview

No interview. Admission was based on resume. It is also depends on reputation of your master and undergrad school. Reference also helps to get in. My advice to attain graduate recruitment weekend to learn more details of school program.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati.

Interview

It would be best to talk to a lot of students, professors and administrators to find out new openings. most openings are usually filled before they are officially posted on the student sites so word of moth and internal referrals are king. I got a bit lucky and a random conversation with my future boss on one of the beautiful university greens landed me a position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, they just want to see if your personality suits the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

Brief talked with principal investigator of the project and meet with project manager to understand the goal of the project and the tasks to submit for each month and what their expectation for the end result.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was relaxed and professional. I answered questions regarding my design work and work history. It was a pleasant experience.

Graduate Assistant] Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2008.

Interview

Simple and easy general research related questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Graduate Assistant Interview

Interview

I was never interviewed. Applied on grad school web page. I was never interviewed. Applied on grad school web page. I was never interviewed. Applied on grad school web page. I was never interviewed. Applied on grad school web page. I was never interviewed. Applied on grad school web page.

Interview Questions

• I was never interviewed. Applied on grad school web page.   Answer Question