University of Cincinnati Interview Questions in Ohio | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.5

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The process involved a call for a salary verification, a phone interview, and then an in-person interview. The in-person interview was not difficult, but it was a panel interview. Everyone was warm and pleasant. It lasted for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with diversity in the workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a organized process with interviews with two people. They went through all the services offered and gave a brief of their role. They also mentioned the expectations from the student and targets.

Interview Questions

• An instance where I had to maintain the privacy of information   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Found job through major. Required night shifts. One interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

very easy no complaints at all I enjoyed the interview did not take long at all got the job right away would gladly tell my friend to work here. one of the best places I have work at great benefoits not too hard to get a interview here

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

She talked about the position, and she had me take a test in regards to accounting and Excel. She toured the office as well.

Assistant Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

First did a telephone screening interview. Then was asked to do a second interview. Was interviewed by 8 different people in one day. Group fit was important to them. They made the process really long. First applied for the job in April, did last interview in July and they're still going to be doing other rounds of interviews.

Mechanical Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

I have been interviewed 4 times but still no result.I get almost every week one email stating my application is still in process.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2009.

Interview

Standard interview in my field. Presented a lecture of original research with Q&A. Meeting with faculty search committee: asked about reasons for wanting to teach at UC, potential courses I could offer, interests in classroom teaching vs. research. Meeting with graduate students in the department: very varied areas of interest, some clearly liked my specialty, some were openly hostile to it. Interviewed by: dean, one-on-one time with chair of the search committee, lunch with other members of the committee (being asked detailed questions about publication experiences working with specific presses, editing experience, etc.), and meeting with HR to review benefits package. Taught one class meeting of a required course for majors. Very friendly and helpful atmosphere in general.

Interview Questions

• Should all majors in the field be required to take a course in [a particularly detailed subject related directly to my speciality]?   1 Answer