University of Cincinnati Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Cincinnati Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Three professor asked me some questions with regard my acdanmia background. And they briefly talked about the basic work for this position. Who should I report to and what kind of questions I might encounter with. I thought the process is fair easy and nothing came to my view that it's a hard interview. They're all pretty stragiht forward and welcome.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Cincinnati

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2009.

Interview

Being a University, interviews for positions are done by individual departments.
    For a position like a graduate research assistant in the engineering department, the interview is typically a 1:1 by the hiring faculty. Depending on the faculty, the interview is usually pretty informal where there is a discussion about the on-going research projects and your career interests.
    The campus exemplifies diversity and provides many opportunities to develop you professional and interpersonal skills. Although guidance is provided, making use of such opportunities are entirely dependent on the individual.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard, after all it was an interview for graduate student research position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for this position. The University has set income scales for graduate assistants depending on years in program.