University of Cincinnati Student Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Cincinnati Student Worker Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a organized process with interviews with two people. They went through all the services offered and gave a brief of their role. They also mentioned the expectations from the student and targets.

Interview Questions

• An instance where I had to maintain the privacy of information   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Cincinnati

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. I applied online and got a call for face to face interview at the campus. I was interviewed by two people, my direct supervisor and Director of the team. It lasted almost 30 mins, very simple questions including my previous work experience and skills. I was also asked about my background with data handling. Interviewers were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself and what sort of work experience you have?   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati.

Interview

I applied online via University employment portal and got an email within three weeks asking to schedule an interview. I had a ~30 minute interview with a panel of employees in the office in a conference room. Everyone was very nice and it was casual. I got an email within a week with the offer.

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati.

Interview

I was contacted via phone and email to come in fof the interview. When I arrived, I met with the manager along with another lady in the department. The interview was pretty straight forward and they were very polite.

Interview Questions

• Explain some of the experience you have working with others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

It was easy. You do not need to prepare anything technical. Just some basic questions about yourself. The resident assistant takes the interview along with the PIA sometimes. Do not forget to take some printouts of your resumes.

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati in April 2013.

Interview

One of my friends already held a position in the department I interviewed for. She gave me the manager's email, and I set up an interview. I came in wearing a full suit with resumes; however, seeing the process from the other side, it is much more informal. One kid came in looking like he jsut rolled out of bed and still got the job. The marketing and design team work in the same office so it's a mixed culture. Super easy, generic questions. My interview only lasted 15 minutes, and the end, they offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiation, but I did ask for a 6 month review and received a raise at that time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Found job through major. Required night shifts. One interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

very easy no complaints at all I enjoyed the interview did not take long at all got the job right away would gladly tell my friend to work here. one of the best places I have work at great benefoits not too hard to get a interview here

Student Worker Interview

Interview

Got a phone interview first then meet the hiring manager