University of Colorado Interview Questions in Colorado | Glassdoor

University of Colorado Interview Questions in Colorado

Updated Apr 4, 2017

Animal Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Met with the department Manager after my resume was reviewed and was determined to meet eligibility for position. Then met with facility Supervisor and toured facility to get an idea of daily operations. Additionally met with facility veterinarian who over saw animal animal health services

Interview Questions

• As an individual with a history of caring for animals and promoting animal welfare how would I approach a situation where a research technician maybe in violation of research protocols involving the care and use of the animals involved in the research study.   Answer Question

Professional Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard. You apply via their website and they contact you for a meeting if they're interested. They usually explain the work they're doing and then ask you questions about your experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you disliked about one of your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Senior Grant Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado (Boulder, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

video interview with the opportunity to do a few test questions. The interview itself has the question posed to you. You have one minute to review the question and then three minutes to respond.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a decision without all the information.   1 Answer

Accounting Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado (Boulder, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Round table interview where department employees ask the standard interview questions regarding multi-tasking and previous learning experiences at work. The department did not properly explain how and who I was to meet.
    I was told I was the number one candidate. Asked if I could start immediately. Was told I would hear back within a day. The department head, who was my main contact, never called or contacted me to let me know that they decided to hire someone younger.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize important tasks?   1 Answer

Accounting Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado (Denver, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview is pretty formal and they asked very general technique questions. The people are very nice and very friendly. They are trying to make connection with you and answer you questions very detailed. Love the people there!

Interview Questions

• What kind of specific skills you have for the software?   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Colorado (Boulder, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Email turnaround after applying was very quick. An interview was schedule for a few days later and follow up/offer no more than 2 days after that. Overall very quick and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in corporate social responsibility, ethics, sustainability, corporate governance?   Answer Question
    • What are your digital marketing skills (SEO, web design, social media familiarity, writing/researching content)?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here? What benefits will you bring CESR and vice versa?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Colorado (Boulder, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

I had to submit a resume and a cover letter. I went in for an interview and they just asked me questions about myself. They asked what my degree was in. They also asked me how much money I wanted to make. They also asked me why I wanted the position.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Grants and Contracts Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado (Aurora, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Apply at job board with resume, cover letter and references. Selected for interview with panel including faculty and members of HR. Second interview with Administrator of the department. The whole process took over a month. I was offered the job but I asked for a higher salary since what was offered was below what I had been making. When that was not forthcoming, I accepted the lower salary but the job was rescinded. Not a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Ability to handle coordination of multi center grants   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Colorado (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Long process. Panel and full day interviews.

Professional Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University of Colorado, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado (University of Colorado, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online through career site. Invited to interview with PI within 2 weeks. Interview was 30 minutes and covered previous research experience and education.