University of Colorado Colorado Springs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.8

Lubrizol Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

They had me do an online, 1-way video interview over 4 fairly common interview questions (why you want to work there, your background, etc). For some of the questions, you had unlimited retakes of your recorded video responses, others had 1-2 takes. This was a little nerve-wracking.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs in February 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was great process. I was asked a bunch of questions based on leadership. I easily answered them with ease. After the interview, I had waited after a week to get a call back. I got the job and it was very smooth and fast process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a student wasn't feeling included in an activity?   Answer Question

Event Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs.

Interview

Apply online as a UCCS student (MUST BE STUDENT) short 25-30min interview at school. Their is not much else to say. It is fairly easy to get this job.

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

Easiest interview of your life. They called me for an interview the day after I submitted the application. They asked very straightforward, first level questions. It was casual and conversational. The interview only took 15 minutes maximum.

Teacher and Lab Assistant and Grader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

It depends on the specific teacher. They require to have passed their course or have similar qualification. Other than that there is no such thing as a formal interview, the students should talk either with teachers or department chairs in order to match the job openings with your capabilities

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience programming and debugging in C   1 Answer

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview, which went the same as interviews go. However, there was also a test for mathematics abilities. This involved topics from college algebra all the way until calculus 3. It was required that the tutor have the minimum of calculus 3 in math skills. Other than that, the interview was not unusual in any manner. The director and the assistant director were both present for the interview.

Interview Questions

• They handed me a test for math and some books.   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

They try to keep it as straight forward as possible. And might ask you what kind of food would you describe yourself as at the end. No right or wrong answer, it's just out of fun.

Public Safety Tech Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs.

Interview

Simple Panel interview, basic questions, went over my resume and my best experience, talked about my hobbies and their hobbies, got a tour of the facilites and talk more about the position. Overall it was simple

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have to complete multiple tasks ?   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Process took about a week from application to job offer. Very standard questions were asked during the interview. Things like strengths and weaknesses, etc. They gave a detailed description of the job scope. They also wanted to know my class schedule- very strict about work hours not overlapping with class schedule. Definitely wasn't an informal interview. Formal, but relaxed. Overall, it was a pretty easy interview. I got a call a few hours after the interview and they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you have many tasks to complete in a short period of time?   Answer Question

Student Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Colorado Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Asked basic question that one might expect during an interview. Was hired on the spot. Employee gave a little background information about herself and the department. Then asked for background information from applicant. Didn't ask if applicant knew any specifics of the department, just if they could perform the duties.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in this department?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate a higher pay.