University of Colorado at Boulder Interview Questions in Boulder, CO | Glassdoor

University of Colorado at Boulder Interview Questions in Boulder, CO

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.6

Academic Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with the supervisor and was asked what I could tutor and why I wanted to be a tutor. The whole thing was pretty easy and not too stressful. The person interviewing me was very pleasant and I was offered the job on the spot. I was given the paperwork to fill out and that was that

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a tutor?   1 Answer

Student Assistant IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO).

Interview

I received the email from the university that I needed to have an interview before I took my job. So, I made an appointment with the officer, and I talked with her. It was little nervous, but it was not terrible as what I thought. She was very kind to me. It ended well, and I got the offer from University.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to take this job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Starts with a video interview with about 7 to 8 questions. The video interview is prerecorded so you have to sit in front of your computer and answer questions with no one on the other side. But the question were not difficult, just got annoyed when the internet dropped. Questions are mostly behavior based, speaking to previous experiences.

Academic Program Associate Interview

Application

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 panel interviews - one 3:1 and 2:1. Both were relaxed and it was more of a conversation with interview questions thrown in. Each panel was one hour with a short break in between.

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO).

Interview

not too bad, just be professional and be prepared to answer some questions in the realm of social justice. their culture and mission is to create "inclusive excellence" and to get there, their role is to play social justice warriors.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Went into conference room, was interviewed by two very nice ladies who asked about my background in administrative work and my experiences as a student at CU. They detailed what my job description would be but also said it depended on the needs of the department I was in. They were very prompt in their response time and overall I had a very positive experience.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly simple. Did well in the course. Professor asked if I am interested in the position and conducted an interview. Questions were generally about debugging and my general career goals.

Linguistic Annotator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

I went in for one interview after my application had been accepted. There were three women who were hiring for different projects and each asked some questions. Overall, the interview was about fifteen minutes and felt fairly casual. I was impressed with their expertise and they made the entire process very accessible and friendly.

Interview Questions

• If you come across a question or problem that you cannot find the answer to, what would you do?   1 Answer

ASAP Tutor-Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy with personality type questions much like any HR interview. The interviewer was very humble and did not try to ask any confusing questions and kept it simple and to the point. She made sure I understood the roles and responsibilities of the position and made sure I am capable of handling multiple student groups at a time

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a student who is not understanding the concepts and failing a course?   Answer Question

Grad Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO).

Interview

They ask questions related to job. Applied via email. Sent resume. Overall questions were related to resume and job related.
    Questions were related to