University of Colorado at Boulder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.6

Academic Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with the supervisor and was asked what I could tutor and why I wanted to be a tutor. The whole thing was pretty easy and not too stressful. The person interviewing me was very pleasant and I was offered the job on the spot. I was given the paperwork to fill out and that was that

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a tutor?   1 Answer

Student Assistant IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO).

Interview

I received the email from the university that I needed to have an interview before I took my job. So, I made an appointment with the officer, and I talked with her. It was little nervous, but it was not terrible as what I thought. She was very kind to me. It ended well, and I got the offer from University.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to take this job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Starts with a video interview with about 7 to 8 questions. The video interview is prerecorded so you have to sit in front of your computer and answer questions with no one on the other side. But the question were not difficult, just got annoyed when the internet dropped. Questions are mostly behavior based, speaking to previous experiences.

Academic Program Associate Interview

Application

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 panel interviews - one 3:1 and 2:1. Both were relaxed and it was more of a conversation with interview questions thrown in. Each panel was one hour with a short break in between.

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO).

Interview

not too bad, just be professional and be prepared to answer some questions in the realm of social justice. their culture and mission is to create "inclusive excellence" and to get there, their role is to play social justice warriors.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school portal, then they emailed to set up an interview. It was pretty straightforward. Asked me questions about projects I've worked on, as well as some specific questions about my organizing skills, people skills. 30 minute interview, very laid back and casual.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under stress?
      What qualities in a leader should you consider?
      How do you organize files and confidential files?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Went into conference room, was interviewed by two very nice ladies who asked about my background in administrative work and my experiences as a student at CU. They detailed what my job description would be but also said it depended on the needs of the department I was in. They were very prompt in their response time and overall I had a very positive experience.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly simple. Did well in the course. Professor asked if I am interested in the position and conducted an interview. Questions were generally about debugging and my general career goals.

Writing Tutor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder.

Interview

Laid back and generous. First had to answer three questions over email regarding part tutoring experience and diversity. Then got a call back for in-person interview at the Writing Center on campus. The head of the department was thorough but kind. He asked questions about my prior experience and any issues I have had in the past, as well as focused on pedagogical theory I had learned in my masters program.

Interview Questions

• Mock tutoring session with a student paper, with the head of the dept acting as the student.   Answer Question

Linguistic Annotator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Colorado at Boulder (Boulder, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

I went in for one interview after my application had been accepted. There were three women who were hiring for different projects and each asked some questions. Overall, the interview was about fifteen minutes and felt fairly casual. I was impressed with their expertise and they made the entire process very accessible and friendly.

Interview Questions

• If you come across a question or problem that you cannot find the answer to, what would you do?   1 Answer