University of Connecticut Health Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at University of Connecticut Health Center

Sort:

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Connecticut Health Center (Farmington, CT).

Interview

I met with the Office of Diversity and Equity's supervisor and we discussed the position of a legal intern. He detailed the position, and asked me questions pertaining to my interest in employment discrimination. The interview lasted roughly thirty minutes, and I was introduced to other employees that I would work with and the office itself.

Research Fellow Interview

Interview

Presentation to the research group, and then followed by one-on-one Interview with relevant faculty and this is followed up with the HR. Additionally, introduced to potential peers and the opportunity to ask questions.

Creative Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Connecticut Health Center (New Haven, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Presented creative capabilities to enthusiastic reception. Discuss work methodology and how this would apply to client needs. Present qualifications of different members of the team.
    Discuss background of the Health Center and positive contributions to the community.

Interview Questions

• Can you make presentations with comprehensive materials ?
      When can you plan to present recommendations ?   1 Answer