University of Connecticut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Connecticut Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.3

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview with University consultant working for its NGO partner. Base on your experience and most are behavior questions. Talked my past experience and go through the resume details. It preferred candidate had first hand knowledge to work with small business owners

Interview Questions

Interview

The Interviewers just asked questions to learn more about myself, as well as situational/behavioral questions. The interview took no more than 30-45 minutes. They were very friendly and welcoming.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT) in July 2017.

Interview

Very well conducted, and thought out . first there was a telephone screening interview and then an in person one. There was a panel conditioning of seraph panel consisting of people that did not work directly in the department but had daily interaction with the department

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Connecticut in June 2017.

Interview

Several online interviews spaced widely apart, including teaching a class from a distance and developing sample online course materials.
    Each time I was told I would hear back from them soon, then weeks would go past with no information. I assumed I was no longer being considered only to receive a message that there was another hoop to jump through.

Actual interviews were very short with little time left for my questions and little interaction with the interview committee.

Interview Questions

• The only unusual request was to create content for an existing class.   Answer Question

Director IT Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Connecticut (Farmington, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

Panel interview with the acting CIO, IT Ops Director, Privacy and Compliance Lead and Legal Lead. Panel was forthcoming about the work environment and challenges. Had ample opportunity to ask pointed questions. UCONN did not bother to notify that I was not selected as a viable candidate, no,further communication after the interview.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Three people on the interview committee and approximately 10-12 interview questions. There is a first and second interview. One week to hear back in between interviews, two weeks from last interview and decision made.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Connecticut.

Interview

I attended a sort observation at the distribution center, which was required before I could fill out the online application. A recruiter led me on a tour of the place and then suggested applying there and having an interview immediately. I filled out the application and proceeded to the interview. It all took less than two hours.

From the day of the interview to the job offer was four business days, and I started work on Monday the next week.

Dining Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Took 45 minutes and involved two of the managers sitting down and asking you questions. Was really a comfortable setting and they really just wanted to see how you are and how you would deal with situations.

IT Help Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online on jobx. Was looking for a student job. Was interviewed by 3 staff members all at once. Had 1 phone interview and had 1 in person interview. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to format multiple computers all at once?   Answer Question

Student Worker At Putnam Dining Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Storrs Mansfield, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Connecticut (Storrs Mansfield, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through the online portal. After analyzing my resume, got a mail from Putnam Dining Service for a small chat. Student manager showed me the shifts available. Minimum criteria is 10 working hours/week