University of Dallas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Dallas Interview Questions

2.6

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Dallas.

Interview

I was asked to meet the department head who asked me questions related to my background and the role of the person who would be hired. She asked me questions about my previous administrative role.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Dallas (Irving, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

It was good based on your previous working skills and the undergraduate course. You need to be extra hardworking for the desired position. It is basically about the student help they need mostly in the summers or the college maintenance work. Interview was all about you can contribute to the facilities department of college.

Fund Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Dallas (Irving, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Don't worry about it. Your school education speaks for itself. As long as you have a solid GPa your good to go so just keep on keeping on and you will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me what the definition of Free cash flow is?   Answer Question

Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Dallas (Irving, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Short, 30 min, basic questions about the school, student life. It was meeting with some member s of the admission staff and the head of admissions. questions varied, they ask about your college selection process and how that would be applicable when speaking with a prospective student.

Interview Questions

• What is a liberal arts education?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Dallas (Irving, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

All went well. Was treated well by professional staff. Was welcomed and enjoyed lunch with staff representatives.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Dallas in October 2008.

Interview

I was promoted from within to this position, and was interviewed briefly by the HR manager to clarify my new role and the additional responsibilities.

Office Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Dallas in October 2008.

Interview

1:1 meeting, was given brief overview of the job. made sure I understood the responsibilities

Interview Questions

• do you understand the requirements for this position? explain.   Answer Question

Negotiation

promoted from within. no negotiation on wage