University of Delaware Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Delaware Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Delaware

2.7

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Delaware.

Interview

received phone call to set up interview the next week. interview was with 4 person committee. easy interview, friendly staff. offered great benefits and seemed to be very interested in making a decision but had to wait for an HR decision.

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with a student who might be hovering in the office   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Delaware

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Delaware (Newark, DE) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was stress free. I wasn't prepared for a group interview, but it wasn't bad at all. The questions asked weren't difficult at all. The followed up with me a day after I interviewed and set the hiring process in motion. It was an easy transitions and the were clear about everything including the salary.

Interview Questions

• How my skills from previous roles would be applicable to the one I interviewed for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at University of Delaware (Newark, DE) in July 2010.

Interview

Easy pretty generic, I had been working in the position as a temp for 7 months

Negotiation

there was none