University of Delaware Assistant Professor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Delaware Assistant Professor Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Delaware

2.3

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Delaware.

Interview

First interview was over the phone. Asked general questions and then directed to an online application to solve a puzzle. Also asked to design the table structure for an application. Not difficult. Face to face interview was also good. Took me to lunch and was very informal.

Other Interview Reviews for University of Delaware

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Delaware.

Interview

Skype interview with the head of department to get an idea about my research and teaching interests and my linguistic skills. I got an email exchange with some colleagues from the department about the courses I can teach and so on. The whole process was smooth and friendly.

Negotiation

Simple

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Goa (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at University of Delaware (North Goa (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

faculty job talk interview online via skype call on the current research work and teaching that I am intend to pursue at the BITs Goa. The interview was to test me if I am suitable teaching and research at the department of chemistry. On other worlds, my research skills were tested.

Interview Questions

• Why are you proposing to use sustainable materials for lithium battery   1 Answer