University of Delaware Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Delaware Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Delaware

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied with GRE scores and and all the necessary paperwork. Had an email conversation with my prospective supervisor. He was looking for an engineering type student and I was a perfect fit. After couple of days I got my offer that I accepted.

Interview Questions

• There was no question asked as my work was good enough for the professor to choose me.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Delaware

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Delaware (Newark, DE) in August 2011.

Interview

Discussion with prospective research advisor to see possible matches in interests. Then you will be given a simple research problem to solve over the period of a semester. Based on your performance over the period of the semester, the professor will decide if he is interested in hiring you. You will also be considered a member of the lab during this probationary period and you might have to attend group meeting and weekly reviews.

Interview Questions

• Mention your area of interests and the type of projects you are interested in   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Delaware in April 2011.

Interview

Because I was from out of state, I had a phone interview first that went over the basic interview questions such as "tell me more about your experience", etc. I then was flown to the University to do a face to face meeting where more specific details were discussed such as future goals and things I could contribute to the field.

Interview Questions

• What are your overall goals? Why would you like to work in this field?   Answer Question