University of Delhi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Delhi Interview Questions

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Questions are mostly asked from the subjects which you have previously taught or you claim expertise in. Depends mostly on the interviewer. There is a panel of experts. Also, questions are asked from your research area. Language skills are highly valued. Number of people applying is high as DU being a much coveted central university and this makes it a tough call.

Interview Questions

• Asked question about my PhD, its progress and findings.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

No specific questions. Very general.... Thye asked few questions on my subject specialisation. It's more about the marks you secure and the ranking would have been already done of the candidates based on it. It's a central university and hence they have protocols to follow as to how they would select candidates.

Learning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

It was just one face to face round with the management committee. With all the senior staff and they just wanted a confident candidate with good knowledge about the requisite softwares.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you face any problem?   1 Answer

Adhoc Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

It was an easy process, asked about basic questions of computer science. Subjects covered were operating systems, computer networks, software engineering, database management systems, unix network programming and object oriented principles.

Bachelor of Elementary Education (B El Ed) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Entrance Exam and Interview of selected candidates that pass the entrance exam. afterwords, counselling of selected candidates that pass the interview. finally admission into the B.El.Ed course (i.e, of 4 years)

Interview Questions

• Why you would like to become a teacher?   1 Answer

Professor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Delhi in June 2010.

Interview

The last interview happened in 2003, a year that does not appear in your list of years.

Interview Questions

• What research have you published in the past few years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tough

Junior Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Delhi (New Delhi (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

There was just a typing test and i was called accordingly when the seat was vacant

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a consolidated pay so there was no negotiation