University of Florida Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied on UF Jobs online and heard back about a week later for an interview. Interview was board style via Skype due to me being out of state. I heard back a day later scheduling a follow up one on one interview via Skype with the vice chairman of the department. About 4 days later (weekend included) I heard back and was informed that I was the top candidate and after a background check would receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Florida

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by the managers/directors of the unit I was interviewing for, rather than an HR rep. Unfortunately, these people did not have much experience interviewing employees but we pleasant at least.

Interview Questions

• I was being interviewed to take an hourly position but was asked if I would be willing to work after hours, on my own time, to learn more about the unit. This type of question would be appropriate for a higher-level, salaried employee but not for an hourly employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as the salary was a posted range.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Florida in April 2008.

Interview

very corporate like, not personal at all

Negotiation