University of Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Community Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I got referred by my friends, then was scheduled a time to talk with the director, start with a brief self introduction, she asked me some question about the project planning and activity organization experience.

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience about organizing an activity?   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Met the editor and rest of the staff. Several rounds of conversations with each team that took around 1 hour in total. Very friendly and eager to talk to me. The conversation was easy, it was very relaxed. Just went through my resume and talked about the expectations for the new position.

Lab Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and heard back within five days by phone. The on site interview process took one day and was a one on one interview with a graduate student.

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

submit the application, cover letter, and recommendation letter online, then directly went to a interview meeting with 3 faculty members. The a quiz for how to conduct a typical experiment in a lab. Overall half an hour. Then the other day, finally interview with your supervisor or departmental dean.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction. Reasons for applying this job. Your personality. The biggest challenge you have ever had. What if you have to work with extra time. What is your passion. What is the 5 year career goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Applied through job.ufl.edu. got a call back within 2 weeks. Was asked basic lab techniques.

Interview Questions

• If you ever had to alter anything in a lab procedure what was it and why.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

I was hired throug hthe work study program and heard about the position through a friend. I have been employed by the school in the past so i was familiar with the hiring process and requirements for employment.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Two stage interview process where I initially met with the lab coordinator and accountant, second interview was conducted with two PIs and the lab coordinator and questions focused on prior work experience, volunteering, future goals, and current knowledge

Interview Questions

• How I plan on moving forward in my career   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Florida (Boulder, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

A phone interview with the head developer. The interviewer was very informal and cordial. I had a great image of the company afterwards. Even though I did not answer all of his questions correctly (due to an insufficient programming background on my part), the interviewer talked me through some of the solutions and paid more attention to my thought process than whether I knew the answer.

Interview Questions

• How would you use Lists in Python to make a "set" data type?   1 Answer

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

I don't really needed an Interview. I submitted the application and then they made the dicision. "Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture"

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Florida.

Interview

Process took two weeks, applied online met in Gainesville and spoke to the HR recruiter who then referred me to the Admissions manager. I then spoke about payroll and growth expectations.

Interview Questions

• How will you bring hype to the university of Florida   1 Answer