University of Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Florida

2.5

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

I did not have an interview process to go through. I simply showed interest in a topic that my professor was researching. From there, my professor gave me the necessary information to be hired by the university and start receiving payments.

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Florida.

Interview

Two part process. First a group interview with rotating panelist asking questions and group activities. Then three person panel in second interview. The second portion narrowed the group interview to three people with a panel.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Florida.

Interview

Very brief technical interview. Was not a big deal. If you knew your stuff you were alright. Questions about whether or not you knew what you had to do to succed, etc.etc

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Florida.

Interview

Casual, conducted mostly over Skype. Overall quite pleasant and not too difficult. It took about an hour to an hour and a half, and the employer followed up a short time after

Interview Questions

• Examples of experiences where I have demonstrated leadership   Answer Question

PhD Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Florida in January 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed using Zoom and a round table of 7 professors who asked me questions relevant to my application. It was very casual and every professor asked me one question, ost of them expanding on information that was a part of my application. It was very lighthearted and I got to ask a few questions at the end about Gainsville and the campus.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

Was asked questions regarding prior knowledge and experiences in this subject matter. Later we discussed teaching styles and plans for the class and how it would differ from when I took the class.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage to ensure punctual grading?   1 Answer

Veterinart Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at University of Florida.

Interview

Very fair and welcoming. Everyone was nice and made sure that I felt comfortable. I interviewed with two doctors who graduate from UF and were in private practice, along with a fourth year student. Questions were behavioral. One ethical question.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

You will get into contact with an advisor, then you will have a short 10/20 min interview. The interview is mostly basic questions about who you are and why you would be a good student assistant

Lecturer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University of Florida.

Interview

I had a Skype interview with other lecturers in the UF and a few weeks after that they asked me to go for an on-campus interview. The on-campus interview was including presenting my teaching philosophy and teaching a class and many many meetings.

Call Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

It comprised simple behavioral questions. Basically, the questions that are generic to any position really. You meet with the Collections department manager as well as the Call Center supervisor and they ask you questions, taking turns of course.