University of Georgia Academic Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 170 interviews

Interviews at University of Georgia

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA) in Jul 2017

Interview

It was very straight forward. I wasn't asked anything unexpected. It lasted about an hour in front of a small panel. The interviewers were friendly and kind. The hardest part was dealing with all the construction on campus.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to relax?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Two separate interviews: One with the team of advisors (group interview) and another with the director (1-on-1). I was offered the position within one week of the interview. The questions were experiential in nature and focused on my ability to do the tasks listed in the job description.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Georgia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Georgia in Jun 2014

Interview

HR does not communicate well and the whole process can be pretty opaque and drag on for a while. Large panel of interviewers. Sometimes a second interview is possible. Be calm and familiarize yourself as much as possible with the UGA courses and programs and services so that you will have some concrete things to draw on and prove that you are somewhat familiar with the campus and the culture of the place.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a challenging workplace situation or conflict and how you handled it. Three words previous employers and colleagues would use to describe you.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA) in Aug 2013

Interview

I met with a group of six senior level advisors in a small group setting. They had initial questions that were scripted that they ask of all applicants. There was then a general question and answer portion. Finally, I had the opportunity to ask the panel questions about working at UGA; they al expressed their positive experiences.

Interview Questions
  • If you are meeting with a student who does not have the required GPA to get into Grady/Terry College, what would you do?
1 person found this interview helpful