University of Georgia Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 170 of over 170 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Zoom interview. Pretty calm, had two of the lead Epidemiologists ask me questions about my interview experience and data analysis experience. Preceded the interview questions with talking about the research project and what I would be doing. Asked me questions about time management and communication styles.

Interview Questions
  • Describe some of your interview experience with X organization. How adept are you at handling special topics and taboo topic such as sexual violence?
    Answer Question

University of Georgia

Application

I interviewed at University of Georgia

Interview

writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making an offer. It is not a hard interview process

Interview Questions
  • What are your strength and weakness

University of Georgia

Application

I interviewed at University of Georgia

Interview

A simple low stake talk with management. They barely looked at my resume, and since I had already worked as a student and they needed the position filled, they gave me the job easily.

Interview Questions
  • If I had any experience in the arts

University of Georgia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Georgia

Interview

I applied through Handshake and the process was very straightforward . The interview was a single round behavioral question. It was an average interview process and it was super easy. They explained the details of the job very well so I understood what to expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Georgia

Application

I interviewed at University of Georgia

Interview

I applied via Handshake. The process was very easy to do. The interview was a single round of behavioral interviews. I met with the manager of the solutions center in the terry college of business.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Georgia

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Georgia

Interview

The interview was rather easy. All behavioral questions, nothing technical because it's all about taking care of your patrons and normal things. I'd say the only problem is getting the interview since so many students desire the job.

Interview Questions
  • Name a situation when you went out of your way to do something?

University of Georgia

Application

I interviewed at University of Georgia

Interview

Very straight forward interview. The hiring manager will be very interested in you if you were selected for an interview. Be vibrant and honest about available hours to work. It will only help you, not hurt you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Georgia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Georgia

Interview

A group of four interviewers. Each asked two questions. It was more like a conversation instead of question and answers. Really got to know each other. I think it was an average interview process. It wasn't difficult but it wasn't super easy. They explained the details of the job very well so I would understand completely what I would be doing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Georgia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Georgia

Interview

Interview was for the atlanta location -Executive Education. Interview was very condescending and rushed. They expected quick answers and I was repeatedly told to hurry. I didn’t even get an email telling me that I was not selected for another interview or a “we regret to inform you”. Just goes to show how UGA does business. I would not want to work in that type of environment. Not to mention pay is low and hours are expected to be long. Wouldn’t recommend working for UGA to anyone.

Interview Questions
  • More than 10 questions that were very repetitive and scripted. Was not a conversation like it should be just question, answer, next.

University of Georgia

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Georgia

Interview

Filled the application. A couple of days later, received an email. Came into the office for the interview the following week. Interviewed by two individuals. Was asked behavioral questions. Welcoming environment at the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 170 Interviews