University of Georgia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.1

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA).

Interview

An interview where I had to learn how to find parking, got lost finding the correct building (someone was glad to help), and then met with the director and two other managers. Two of the three interviewing were very pleasant, but one was asking riddles. Any job that asks riddles in the interview is trying to see if you can decipher what management is saying. So I was worried, but answered questions, went over job responsibilities, work life, and pay. I left with a pleasant feeling and was excited to find out if I got the job or not. I did have to wait for a call and approval of a background check.

Interview Questions

• Can you solve these SQL queries as to what is missing for these tables?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Georgia.

Interview

I applied on Handshake and received an email asking for my availability for the interview. I sat down in front of the three supervisors, and they went through my resume and asked about previous positions I had held.

Interview Questions

• What color skittle would you be?   1 Answer

Academic Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was very straight forward. I wasn't asked anything unexpected. It lasted about an hour in front of a small panel. The interviewers were friendly and kind. The hardest part was dealing with all the construction on campus.

PhD Student Interview

Interview

I had applied online. I didnt really get an interview myself before i got the offer. I already had a Masters and publications. But my peers described the interview process as very cordial and professional

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

They look my background and education to see if I got the experience in the job. And ask me research related question and see how I will look at the question

Interview Questions

• Do you know some data or statistical programing ?   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA).

Interview

In the following order there was
    1. A submission of resume
    2. small questionnaire
    3. in-person interview with upper level staff
    4. skills testing
    After those four steps were completed I was hired, it was an overall quick and painless experience

IT Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call from the supervisor who asked me to come in for an interview in the following week. Came in and was interviewed by 4 people (HR, 2 Helpdesk and 1 IT security), interview was very relaxed and I enjoyed every minute !

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Promotions Assist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very short and semi-formal just trying to understand why I wanted to be a part of the Athletic Association team at UGA. Only took a few minutes just to go over responsibilities and what is expected of you during the week in the office and at games.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Georgia.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. After applying online, I received a phone call from the department director and had a short informal phone screen. At the end of the phone call, I was asked to come in for an interview. The interview consisted of a panel of two senior supervisors and the department head. After a series of behavioral questions and asking me why I'd fit in, they asked some goofy questions just to have a little bit of fun. Overall, the interview was pretty relaxed and nothing too high stress.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with a noncompliant patron that gets angry?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Georgia (Athens, GA).

Interview

Online application, brief phone interview, then quick in-person interview with the department head. I was primarily asked about my experience and my vision for the department. There weren't any behavioral or situational questions. It was just a conversation about where I've been and where I would like to go. The job was then described in further detail, and I got to see the office space where I would be working.