University of Guam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

University of Guam Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Guam (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Interviews can be thorough, though sometimes due to the location, candidate should be thorough in their questions to their HR committees to make sure all questions are answered. I discovered upon arrival that there was only one major in my discipline.

Interview Questions

• Experience directing plays, experience living in distant locations, ability to teach a diverse population of students   Answer Question

English Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Guam, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Guam (North Guam, NM) in June 2012.

Interview

I had a brief interview over the phone, the director asked about my strengths and weaknesses. She asked about how I would approach students from a variety of backgrounds and varying language abilities. We discussed the salary as well. I met the director in person at a later date. I also had to get a business license to be contracted.

Field Technision Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangilao, GU

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Guam (Mangilao, GU) in November 2009.

Interview

I heard about the job opportunity, and was able to personally meet one of the people involved in the hiring process. She forwarded my resume to the other person involved. I met with him and he told me I was very qualified and it was basically up to me to accept the position if I wanted it.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is the wage, your qualified. Do you want the job?