University of Houston Instructional Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Houston Instructional Assistant Interview Questions

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Houston (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions, questions about information listed on the resume. Nothing much on details, it is usually a two member panelist and if you have precious experience on that field even better.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to gain out of this job at the end of one year   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of Houston

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Houston (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I simply applied by sending my resume to the supervisor and then I was scheduled an interview at her office. The interview is not much difficult. The interviewer asked me some questions about my background and my performances in school.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Houston (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I was called and scheduled for an interview. the interview lasted for 1 hour. It was more about my past experiences and projects. It was technical and non-technical combination.

A compilation of all the behavioral questions on this website.

1. Tell me about yourself
    2. Strengths
    3. Weaknesses
    4. Why Amazon?
    5. How can you translate your skills towards Amazon?
    6. What experiences do you have that separate you from the rest?

Groups/ Leadership
    1. Tell me about a time when you were leading a group, were assigned a goal, and did not reach it
    2. Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how did you overcome this conflict?
    3. How did your actions in a leadership role increase productivity?
    4. Tell me about a time when you dealt with an employee with poor performance
    5. What is your take on leadership?
    6. Tell me about a time when you had a group conflict and how you overcame this conflict?
    7. What kind of roles have you done that were leadership roles?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Houston (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was much of a friendly talk. They were recruiting students for a new project at the Energy Research Park (ERP).
    My interview was for 45 minutes. It was more like sharing ideas about the stuff we know - Networking. We discussed a lot on the emerging technologies and what all to implement for the project coming up.

Instructional Assistant Interview

Interview

Let the professor know you are responsible and competent.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Houston (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

mostly technical questions and HR question like tell me about yourslef. what would you do in freetime. which technologies are you familiar, When and where did u apply those technologies,explain about your projects

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Houston (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line and had do a mock interview as the first step. Was called for an interview on-site later. Questions were simple.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Houston (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The supervisor invited to his office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation