University of Illinois at Chicago Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

I had an in-person interview with the office director, who would be my supervisor, and a future coworker who I would be working alongside. I had applied online and was called in for an interview approximately two weeks later. The interview lasted approximately one hour. After one interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The primary questions focused on the committees I would be organizing, and questions such as: the committee is working on ------ issues, how would you approach solving these issues/adding to the work being done?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (University, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

I had an interview and I thought it went well. I did not get the job. They selected someone else. I met with all the assistant managers and the director also.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work there?   1 Answer

Clerical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

My hiring experience was good. I had the interview and the next week I was notified about the postion. I was not rush or push to take the position. I was able to start like about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How would I get back and fourth to work, or do I have small children.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Interviewer contacted me via email to ask if I was available for full-time work, then scheduled an in-person interview with me for the following week. It was a quick 30- maybe 45-minute interview total.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago.

Interview

I applied online, and then received an email from the laboratory to set up a Skype interview for later that week. It went well, and ended with the PI saying they would follow-up with me the next day for another round of interviews with other lab members. I followed-up, didn't hear back, followed-up again, and was told they selected someone else- not ideal communication. This will of course vary a lot based on the PI.

Interview Questions

• What was my research background? Was I willing to work night/weekend hours?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL).

Interview

a face to face interview was conducted with a group of 4 members and for one position and then we introduced ourselves and described about their clinical research trials and what they will be doing and it went on then asked me couple of questions and the process went on for 1hr

College Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Group interview with multiple people. Give a presentation on whatever you want. Then meet with the head of the admissions for a tour around the building. He talks to you about whats going on and what you need to do.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied for this position through UIC portal. Got the interview call two days after I applied. only one round of interview with few technical questions and mostly related to the personality test and my willingness to work.People here are very nice,friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

I would like share one of my worst experience which happened in the hiring process at UOC.

I got three interview, one by the research assistants, then the head of dept and then the post doc in 3 weeks. I was offered the job of Programmer finally and they offered me salary that was very low compared to my expectation & market rate and so I asked them if they could increase it as I gave a average figure. To my surprise, the next I got email saying from hr that the funds which were to support the position are not enough right now as the the Prof didn't get enough funds than he expected.

I think this is very ridiculous reasoning and unprofessional on their side as I got he job offer letter. It was good that I didn't tell this to my current employer as I about to tell him. I felt nice that for god sake I am working with this bunch of craps.

Interview Questions

• Give us your background about you and details regarding your current job, your interest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As I said, its not bad to negotiate your salary. But in this particular case, they were unprofessional to judge me as they thought I wouldn't be committed as demand little bit more salary.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

discussed about past relevant experiences...and the role i was being offered...i was told about organisational structure as well...it took 3-4 weeks to get me on board with the HR process.

Interview Questions

• What are your technical skills that can be used for our dept?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed..no negotiations