University of Illinois at Chicago Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Illinois at Chicago Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Illinois at Chicago

2.4

Interview

1, there are two rounds :
    Before interview, we are required to submit our resume through email and some course information as well as grading, GPA information
    First round - an telephone interview
    Second round - in-person interview with professors and HR staff

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used xx programming language and tell about some projects you have done   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago.

Interview

Asked about range of past experience and research done in the computer science field as a student/employee, or asked about tasks/projects completed.

After completing the course there is a possibility to enroll in the publishing research papers where the projects are tested against real-life scenarios. At this interview, the project lead investigator and PhD fellow who are members of the project were present.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago.

Interview

Easy. All you had to do was sign up and wait a month then check to see if you were chosen or not. Then you have to submit your information to the work office so that you can start working for the semester.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was a straightforward interview. You should just know the basic epidemiological techniques to do the job. You need to apply online and a specific recruiter will call you to discuss the job further.

Interview Questions

• Explain about logistic regression? What is the advantage of it?   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Overall process took about 2 weeks between scheduling, interviewing, and waiting to hear back. Had both a one on one interview with the chief, and then a group panel with 3 people.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

Application for graduate school. I received an offer of admission for the PhD program and then a few months later I received an offer for a teaching assistant at the department of electrical and computer engineering.

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

I got a phone call interview for about 30 minutes. They ask about the past experiments you have and describe the job at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Hiring process consists of resume scanning and personal interview. After being called for an interview, hiring person will ask for basic information. After getting comfortable with the situation you will be asked about your past experience followed by career aspirations and goals. Interview will end with perks and benefits discussion and working hours.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Revolved around skype call where the boss asked about one's personal work strategy as well as problem solving skills. Also asked how one worked on team's and if they liked team environment.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago, IL) in June 2019.

Interview

I filled out an application online for the Clinical Research Coordinator position, and I was contacted by the principal investigator for an hour-long Skype interview with the PI. The PI asked questions about my current position and other relevant research experience, but most of the interview consisted of the PI explaining the nature of the study and job duties. The PI also gave me a chance to ask questions about the PI's study and research focus.

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had with managing high-risk participants?   Answer Question