University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2018

2.4

Consultant Interview

Interview

first is the application and then there is one interview after that. the whole process took only half a month. the interview is a casual one. the recruiter asked some questions like working experience an.

Cleanroom Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Urbana, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very quick and there were a few questions regarding mechanical competence. It was more conversational than the interviews I have had in the past. The interviewers were very nice and got back to me quickly.

Assistantship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Champaign, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

What you expect. An in person interview with behavioral and more conceptual questions. Generally a relaxed interview with great personalities. They were friendly, kind, and engaged with what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working in a unmotivated and had to make a deadline? What did you do to meet the deadline and motivate your team?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Interview

Interview with supervisor and panel, general behavioral questions and focus on campus involvements. Positive experience. People are nice and it is a good position for students. MS and programming skills focus.

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Champaign, IL).

Interview

After submitting an application, I heard from the search committee within a couple of weeks for the interview. I then interviewed in person with the committee and waited to see if I advanced. There was a second round with the program director and associate director. It took some time, but the interview process itself was not bad.

Interview Questions

• What are some trends that you see in online learning and how to advocate for students.   Answer Question

Business Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Urbana, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Underwent a phone interview with recruiter. Followed up by interview with two PHD hiring managers. They seemed very interested in my unique qualifications. Upon following up, I was told they were too busy to engage in email communications and that they had not made a decision. I never heard back from them again.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Facilities Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Urbana, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview was pretty easy going. Both head staff workers are very nice and they are normally always hiring, so as long as you interview with common sense, you should be fine.

Application

Interview

Meet with PI. Discuss work ethic, and research to be assisting. Talk about general responsibilities and role. Describe your overall interests and pursuits. Talk about why this job will help you and what you will learn.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Interview

Not much of an interview process. You apply and they hire you. They give you a uniform let you pick a schedule while being required to work nights on the weekends.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift about 20 pounds? Are you allergic to anything?   Answer Question

Technology Services Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Champaign, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application, I got an email, I went in for an interview that lasted under 15 minutes. Followed up a few days later and was hired. Very simple and streamlined