University of Kansas Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, KS) in January 2010.

Interview

Group interview with 5 people taking turns asking questions. Was offered job based on passing background check.

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. One month later, Initial HR phone interview followed by panel interview with department team after a couple weeks. Interview involved a skills test. Total time approximately two months.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I had three separate interviews. The first two were really laid back and was more about what the position entailed. The last was with the director which was a little intimidating. Overall, I think their interview process was average. There was a lady who walked me to each interview and everyone was extremely nice. They also made sure I didn't have any questions and were very helpful and open to questions.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

interview process was fairly simple. HR called first to review my application and asked a few questions on the phone, "why are you interested interested?", "When was a time that you had a disagreement with a manager? How did you deal with it?", ect. Just the simple common interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and where you see yourself working after you graduate.   1 Answer
    • If you saw a nurse doing something wrong how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, KS) in January 2016.

Interview

After an initial phone interview, the in-person interview consisted of about 90 minutes for an interview panel. At the onset, I was requested to provide a presentation over the topic of employee engagement.

Interview Questions

• Are you driven by a desire to succeed to a fear of failure?   Answer Question
    • If you had to get a project done, would you rather it be perfect and late or on-time and pretty good.   Answer Question

Carpenter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, KS) in August 2012.

Interview

very good i was in front of interview board of 6. the interview was not that long they ask me some questions about mud and tapping. I basically was done with interview in thirty minutes or so.

Medical Resident Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Very nice and well organized, paid for lodging. The hotel where we stayed was amazing, and we were invited for dinner the night before. It was an overall very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you choose that career?   1 Answer

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, KS) in June 2016.

Interview

I sent in an application, I was called within a week. The interview date was set. When I got there I was promptly greeted and was taken to the department I was interviewing for. Once interviewed I was called within 2 weeks with an offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, KS) in December 2013.

Interview

Contacted by a Senior Coordinator to interview with doctor. I initially interviewed with the Doctor and the Senior Coordinator. I was called back another three times for interviews with the Doctor. It was a slow and tedious process.

Interview Questions

• Would you cry if I yelled at you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated and was responded to immediately.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Kansas Medical Center (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, testing, when you pass test, Interview with supervisor, interview with manager then received email from HR with hiring process and where to go for drug test and get physical.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to meet a deadline how did you handle it?   Answer Question