University of Kentucky Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Kentucky Engineering Interview Questions

2.7

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2011.

Interview

Pretty much your standard interview. Actually graduated here, so put in application at career fair a month or two before graduation. Contacted via phone, and was asked a few behavior-based questions. Went to on-site interview, and was hired within week. Typical behavior-based interview. Random mechanical aptitude skills test at the end...no math...pfffff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Kentucky

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington, KY) in January 2010.

Interview

More than just interview tips or resume critiques, The Interview Experience provides a comprehensive, step-by-step process that gives any job seeker a substantial competitive edge during his or her job search. Based on the key skills every hiring manager is looking for, our clients:

Stand out in a crowd of applicants- In person, on paper and on the Internet
    Gain confidence via thorough preparation and videotaped interview “practice”
    Showcase their skills and align them with every potential employers’ needs
    Our program includes behavioral and situational based interviewing techniques and offers both structured and unstructured formats.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Kentucky in January 2010.

Interview

I was talking to the professor directly asking for a recommendation for another graduate school, he asked a few questions, then asked me if I wanna pursue opportunities with him. I asked a few questions about his research and he asked my programming skills and a few simple questions, then I said yes since he seemed nice and the job he described was good match.