University of Kentucky Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.4

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington, KY).

Interview

It was pretty casual. I already knew most of the people who was going to interview me. The job offer was already has been mentioned to me by the employer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to Graduate school?   1 Answer

Customer Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Two co-workers you will work with. Supervisor.

You will be called by the supervisor first and then will be brought in for a person-person interview. Two co-workers along with a supervisor will ask you common interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Resident Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Kentucky.

Interview

I interviews at the university of Kentucky for an RA position shortly before the housing switched over to a private company. The interviews are very behavioral and focus entirely on your ability to think quickly and professionally. It's not about why you're saying, but how you say it. Make sure to draw in your experiences from high school, as these can prove to be solid answers. Don't forget general interview courtesies, like hand shakes and smiling. These are also looked for during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to bring two different people together.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

Not that smooth. Take a quite long time to work with. It's very difficulty to get the response from DGS.
    I am kind frustrated with that. Otherwise, everything is fine.

Physical Therapy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Kentucky.

Interview

It was a very simple interview. Alot of the questions were about yourself and a few that were position related. The questions were very broad and random at times. It seemed to focus on yourself and your previous job encounters.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenging moment you've encountered on your job   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

Literally just asked a few question about me and my work experience. It was a very easy interview. They really needed someone so they were eager to get through the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What is your prior work experience?
      Can you use Microsoft Office?
      Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

The current employees will first give an interview, asking general interview questions for about half an hour. And then the 2 directors will continue the interview for half an hour.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews with the Director of IT and the Senior Web Developer for the College of Health Science, both were relatively informal and pretty short. We talked about some projects I had done before applying, and some of the projects the college was working on at that time.

Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Kentucky.

Interview

The entire interview process was conducted online and via phone interviews, which is reasonable in the beginning of the process. The contact was responsive to email (questions, and so forth).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Kentucky.

Interview

Very easy interview. One on one. Basically only concerned about GRE score and GPA. If funding is available and you exhibit the ability to perform the required work, everything goes very smoothly. Completed almost everything via email.