University of Kentucky Lab Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Kentucky

2.5

Lab Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

General questions about computers and generic software , both Apple and Windows. Character evaluating questions such as handling situations and people . Knowledge on specific software a plus. Ex: Matlab, Verilog etc.

Interview Questions

• How did/will you handle a harsh customer ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Kentucky

Lab Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Kentucky (Lexington, KY) in August 2009.

Interview

Applied online and once the job closed, HR sent me an email saying I had been referred to the hiring official. About two weeks later I received an e-mail from the faculty member running the lab saying that I had qualified and wanted to set up an interview. The interview was about an hour long in his office. There were no behavior based questions. He asked about my previous lab experience and if I was familiar with certain techniques, then explained the purpose of their study and what would be expected of me. I asked several questions and then we parted ways.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you were studying in your previous lab job and what conclusions were reached?   Answer Question