University of Louisville Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University of Louisville

2.7

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Louisville (Louisville, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

You just interview with the primary investigator. If they like you then you are hired. You usually start once you finish the background check and submit all the required documents like diploma. Then you meet with hr and do the on boarding then the next day you start in your role

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Louisville (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Interview process was simple. Tell us about yourself. Include some moments where you had to troubleshoot problems in the past. Tell us about a negative situation that you had to deal with in a workplace. Tell us some details in regards to your schooling. Tell us about some difficulties faced in college. What is your favorite subject.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Louisville in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. Came in met with the interviewer and answered some questions regarding the position. Once I accepted the position it took over two months to get paperwork through HR and finally receive my start date.

Interview Questions

• Just task specific questions, i.e. how do you feel about making phone calls to various people.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Louisville (Louisville, KY) in June 2013.

Interview

The process was daily easy and quick, took just over two weeks. Resume and cover letter were required as well as a criminal background check. Once that was processed the actual interview was formal but no intimidating, behavioral questions were not asked, and overall it was a very good experience.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Louisville (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online through university website, was contacted within a few weeks of applying. Interview was great, they answered questions and showed me facilities. Interview style will varying depending on which department you are applying for.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Louisville (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I was contacted by email regarding a phone interview, so a time and date was set. I was contacted that day and was interviewed by four kind ladies. Their mode of interviewing by phone was speakerphone though and it was a bit distracting with everyone talking and asking questions and answering questions. It was pleasant and no-pressure.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with very upset students or parents?   Answer Question

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Louisville (Louisville, KY) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview face to face
    They called me and set up a meeting to interview me. there were two interviews in the interview room. To be qualified for the job you have at least a GPA of 3.0 and be enrolled part time or full time at the University of Louisville.

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Louisville (Louisville, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

Before a student is accepted as a STEM teaching assistant, the program leader will determine eligibility based on a few basic pre-requesites. Performance evaluation is based on Departmental grades and participation.

Interview Questions

• What are your grades and availability looking like?   1 Answer

Interview

There is no interviewing process to get this job. Candidates are chosen by faculty based on academic performance and participation in classes. Those interested can ask the appropriate faculty member for more information about the position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Louisville (Louisville, KY) in January 2014.

Interview

Was emailed to set up a time to speak with my future supervisor, asked range of standard questions. Was then scheduled for a second interview with many of the Unit Business Managers in the department.

Interview Questions

• Describe an accomplishment from a previous position.   1 Answer