University of Manitoba Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Manitoba Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Manitoba

2.2

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and director of the department. Interview was an hour long, and there was only 1. Casual atmosphere in office interview, clear questions and easy to communicate my qualifications relating to the position.

Interview Questions

• My experience with software, how I can use it to improve their business.   Answer Question

Admissions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)).

Interview

I applied for the job and I received a call for an interview shortly after. Scheduled the interview a couple days later and heard back from them that same day. I had to turn down the job offer for personal reasons.

Information Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

The head of the department and another departmental executive performed an in-person interview that lasted about an hour. The atmosphere was relatively relaxed and informal. Questioning was primarily focused on knowledge-testing and assessments of interpersonal and customer service abilities. Interviewers were fairly open and responsive to applicant questions about job duties and departmental philosophies.

Interview Questions

• How I would manage an IT call from someone displaying clear signs of agitation/frustration.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Simple ! Professor helped! Apply online. Study about the subject. You should have minimum knowldge about the the subject you are teaching and should also have good communication skills.Please find the attached advertisement for a tenure-track position in Industrial Engineering at Concordia University.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Interview

I did not have an interview, as I was invited to work by my employer. As such, I recommend that those individuals who are interested in having this job network with professors.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

They are very slow. It took more than 2 months to get a call to arrange an interview after the job's closing date. Interview was very long, 5-6 pages of questions.

Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff.M

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in May 2019.

Interview

just asked standard questions. it was annoying that they didn't let me know the results of the competition. there were 3 people interviewing me. it lasted about an hour. i felt comfortable.

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Manitoba.

Interview

After applying online, received a call for an interview after about a month. Met with 2 individuals, one of whom was the supervisor for this position. Questions were asked by each interviewer in alternating format.

Asked a lot of questions regarding how I deal with deadlines, confrontations and solving problems.

After 1st interview, received a call for a second interview 2 weeks later. Interviewers were the same supervisor and one team member. Questions were more focused with scenarios and situations being defined.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone was upset for having reached 5 other people and being transferred to you? They are not willing to be transferred again.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted what was offered, which was better than what I was currently receiving. Full-time benefits were probably the best offer.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)).

Interview

Two interviews for a lowly research assistant position (level 2). I think this was just a preference of the department I interviewed in and not the norm. Pretty demanding in my opinion.

Questions included: