University of Maryland Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.6

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

Took in person onsite interview by a team, everyone asked almost same questions, then they did the background check and then they offer me the position explaining the benefits. I agreed and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you, why you are interested for this job? What is your future plan?What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Payment Poster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

Didn't ask many questions, we just talked about goals and things like that. My previous work experience which was relevant to the position. Make sure your bullets on ur resume are specific to the position or your pay wont match your experience.

Librarian I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied in response to a vacancy specified on the university website. I filled the details of my educational and work background and was called for an interview, along with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with director of the department and potential boss. Conducted interview and answered all my questions regarding the position. Proceeded to show me the building in which I could work.

Research Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

phone interview and in person interview with a few people from department... i was contacted by HR within a few weeks of applying and then told I passed the phone interview and the lab manager contacted me and I had an interview with members of the lab, PI and department

Interview Questions

• Interview questions revolved around experience   1 Answer

Addiction COunselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very nice and smooth. The interviewee was fair with questions that were asked.. most questions about the position were simply straight forward and anyone could answer.

REC WELL Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

Sit down with current supervisors as well as their supervisors, and simply answer questions about yourself and the job. Present a powerpoint relevant to your job. Feels very casual. Sit down with current supervisors as well as their supervisors, and simply answer questions about yourself and the job. Present a powerpoint relevant to your job. Feels very casual

Record Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

interviewed in april 2002, interviewed by Jean Morgan, manager, discussed my experience and qualifications, And what are my future plans, which was to futher my education and skills, and would like to futher my skills and expericence.

Interview Questions

• The interview went well and now I'm proud to say I'm still employed with the Hospital   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

After sending my CV, the assistant professor emailed me back and asked some questions. For a while later (2-3 weeks?), he emailed me again about an interview. We set up the date and the actual interview happened on the day.

Interview Questions

• How did you explain to your current PI (Principal Investigator) about coming here for an interview?   1 Answer

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of three which they asked general interview questions. A week later I was called back for a second interview with the same three panel, and after the interview I was asked questions by the Assisted Vice President.

Interview Questions

• How good are you in working in a team. If your supervisor asked you to do a task, but your team member know a short way of doing it, do you do it the way the supervisor want it done, or your team member.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its been three weeks and I haven't heard from them yet with an offer.