University of Maryland Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.6

Librarian I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied in response to a vacancy specified on the university website. I filled the details of my educational and work background and was called for an interview, along with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Research Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

phone interview and in person interview with a few people from department... i was contacted by HR within a few weeks of applying and then told I passed the phone interview and the lab manager contacted me and I had an interview with members of the lab, PI and department

Interview Questions

• Interview questions revolved around experience   1 Answer

REC WELL Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

Sit down with current supervisors as well as their supervisors, and simply answer questions about yourself and the job. Present a powerpoint relevant to your job. Feels very casual. Sit down with current supervisors as well as their supervisors, and simply answer questions about yourself and the job. Present a powerpoint relevant to your job. Feels very casual

Record Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

interviewed in april 2002, interviewed by Jean Morgan, manager, discussed my experience and qualifications, And what are my future plans, which was to futher my education and skills, and would like to futher my skills and expericence.

Interview Questions

• The interview went well and now I'm proud to say I'm still employed with the Hospital   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

After sending my CV, the assistant professor emailed me back and asked some questions. For a while later (2-3 weeks?), he emailed me again about an interview. We set up the date and the actual interview happened on the day.

Interview Questions

• How did you explain to your current PI (Principal Investigator) about coming here for an interview?   1 Answer

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in October 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of three which they asked general interview questions. A week later I was called back for a second interview with the same three panel, and after the interview I was asked questions by the Assisted Vice President.

Interview Questions

• How good are you in working in a team. If your supervisor asked you to do a task, but your team member know a short way of doing it, do you do it the way the supervisor want it done, or your team member.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its been three weeks and I haven't heard from them yet with an offer.

Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

Simple staff review of professional credentials by attorneys in general practice of law who were willing and available to provide low fee or pro bono services to individuals qualified to receive assistance. The overall experience was collegial and constructive.

Interview Questions

• Do you think any citizen should have access to legal counsel   Answer Question

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

university of md in us interview questions answers many asked more questions 30 characters minimum, too many; interview was very easy. not much to do. phone in person. test. more questions. uofmd in baltimore. md. us. questions and more questions. for interview. job in university. candidates. teachers. people.

Interview Questions

• questions were asked and answers required   1 Answer

Grants and Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

Online Submission, and group interview. There were 5 people in the first group, and two in the second round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate a higher salary and flexible work times.

Bioinformatics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

applied online in their website, got an email reply to set up a phone interview.
    Was not prepared expecting it to be a HR. First half was basic resume walk through followed by technical questions. about linux, databases etc.