KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Community Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 316 interviews

Applied online50%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Maryland in Aug 2021

Interview

Interviews are conducted through a series of questions that are required by all applicants to answer. The questions focus on the applicant's experience and what would make them qualified for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any customer service experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Aug 2017

Interview

I applied online and was later called to schedule an appointment. I then met up with one of the higher-ups and one of the Community Service Specialists who would later be my direct supervisor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

5m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Jan 2017

Interview

Informal, one on one interview with Community Director discussing qualifications and scheduling. She asked me if I had any customer service experience, or using the software myDRL before. She also explained the responsibilities of a CA including sorting packages, giving out spare keys, contacting Resident Assistants and directing any questions to the right department of the University. After the interview they had be begin to shadow the current community assistant working.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available to work night shifts?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Jan 2016

Interview

Filled out an application via southcampuscommons.com and waited about 3 months for a call back for an interview. My interview was short, but it was because they needed to hire someone asap. I met the qualifications and my school scheduled seemed workable with the coverage they needed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Aug 2015

Interview

It was a fairly simple process, fill out the online forms, and then they set up either an in person or online interview. During interview just to be sure to highlight customer service experience or anything that would qualify you for working every day with students and faculty at the university.

Interview Questions
  • mainly about customer services scenarios, Attention to detail, the importance of diversity and professionalism while working and the overall ability to provide excellent customer service while also remaining friendly and stern with residents

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online.