Find jobs for Coordinator

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 310 interviews

Applied online100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at University of Maryland in Jul 2018

Interview

One on one interviews followed by a presentation attended by staff and students, supervisor and others I'd be working with interviewed me, round table discussion, didn't get to meet anyone besides the people who interviewed me

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with students? What is your student advising philosophy?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 9 months. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD)

Interview

Typical interview with standard behavioral interview process. 3 round of interviews: first a phone interview with a panel of four people, then an in person interview with the same panel, and finally an in person interview with the direct supervisor and department chair.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us why you think you are the best candidate for this position.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Jun 2011

Interview

Got an email and a call from the office assistant letting me know that they wanted to set up an interview. The office assistant set up a phone panel interview with several people. They asked a lot of behavioral questions that started with "Describe a situation when..." and seemed disorganized when they were trying to decide which questions to ask and who should ask them. They said that they would get back to me by the next week, and they did not. I called to follow up and received an email in response letting me know that they hired someone.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation in which you dealt with an angry customer?
  • Describe a time when you dealt with multiple conflicting deadlines.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Jul 2010

Interview

contacted me for a phone interview with a panel of on-campus representatives. asked me about my experience and what i would bring to the position. said they would get back to me by the end of the week. two weeks later i called asking if they made a decision either way. they asked me to come to college park for a personal interview. i was reimbursed for most of my travel expenses. had a four hour interview with the director, a panel of campus representatives and some of the staff at the department. i was informed about a week later that i did not get the position. overall it was a positive experience although i'm still waiting for my travel expense reimbursement and the hotel they put me up in was a converted motel.

Interview Questions
  • how would you inform a program manager that participating in a training program was to his/her benefit?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in Nov 2009

Interview

Initial communication - receiving phone call from AVP. Group interview next with AVP and Director. I was offered the job a few days later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed