University of Maryland Global Campus Military Education Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Military Education Coordinator

Interviews at University of Maryland Global Campus

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland Global Campus (Fort Benning, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

I received a phone call to discuss pay and benefits of the position. The phone recruiter said I appeared to be a good fit and recommended me for a face to face interview. I had that interview one week later. I didn't hear anything back for two weeks, at which time I received an email informing me that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Maryland Global Campus

Military Education Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland Global Campus in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online through the college's website. Heard back for a face to face interview within two weeks. The interview was in the morning. Two people were present. They asked a lot of situational questions. Very interested in customer service experience and how you will handle dealing with people. This includes happy and angry customers.

Military Education Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kaiserslautern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland Global Campus (Kaiserslautern (Germany)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and about two weeks later I received an email discussing the target salary range for the position. The email stated that if the salary was acceptable to me to reply back to the email and they would contact me about the next steps. I then received an email with a series of questions and after responding to that email was invited for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond to help a customer and what was the outcome.   Answer Question