University of Maryland Global Campus Organizational Development Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Interviews at University of Maryland Global Campus

1 Interview Review

4.0

Organizational Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelphi, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Maryland Global Campus (Adelphi, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

UMUC posted the position on LinkedIn. I did a series of panel interviews--one with their HR leader, another with two folks from the Training department and another with three members of the HR team. The process was three hours and quite draining as the interviewers all asked the same questions....three times in a row. Imagine being asked three times why you are looking for a new job, what your strengths are, what your weaknesses are and what makes you the best person for the job. The interview portion with their HR leader was horrible. Imagine someone asking you to validate every item on your resume--it felt more like an inquisition than an interview. I should have left after the first hour. By the time I was done, I felt completely unwelcome there.

Interview Questions

• What was the last book you read and why?   1 Answer