KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Graduate Assistantship Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 311 interviews

Interviews at University of Maryland

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland in Nov 2021

Interview

Applied through ejobs, Got an interview call from the Director of the department I applied to after a month, Gave interview virtually, Got confirmation in 3 days. The interview was focused on the Job description and my prior experience with the JD, it was like a discussion and extremely positive

Interview Questions
  • What was your prior experience with the Software (Which was specified in Job Description)
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in May 2021

Interview

The process was thoughtful and very thorough. I appreciated the emphasis on community and values. There were many steps but all and all the methodological approach to including the entire team was very much appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my motivations to join the team, my prior relevant experience and about my values as a leader.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments