KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland IT Technician Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 310 interviews

Interviews at University of Maryland

Positive100%
Applied online100%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Easy. They just called. And then I went. And then I interviewed. And then I got the job. It was good. Now have been working there a long time. This would be a good interview for anyone to complete.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you qualified?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in University Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (University Park, MD) in Feb 2016

Interview

Emailed questionnaire followed by 30 min in person. Then you are asked about your resume and the projects or work experience you have listed on there. The interview is about 30 min and its behavioral questions. It is pretty straightforward and laid back

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you failed at something?

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Aug 2013

Interview

Just talked about what I had to do. I didn't know any computer skills but it turns out I didn't really need to. The employer that was really nice and chill. She told me what I had to do as my job and asked me if I was interested. I told her I was and I was offered the job right away.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed