Find jobs for Intern

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 310 interviews

Interviews at University of Maryland

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Very straightforward and to the point. Interviewed with the principal investigator over Skype to see if the position and research would be a good fit for future goals and past experience. Also talked about past work the lab has done and how this work contributes to that.

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous research experience?
    Answer Question

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

No interview, asked questions on application so process was very easy. Got response via email maybe 3 weeks post application. No phone correspondence at any point,. Accepted offer via email

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Jan 2019

Interview

Very casual interview asking me about my course/work experience. I was also asked to look at various diagrams and client specifications and determine if they were valid or not. The interviewer was extremely courteous and respectful of my time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how you would assist a client who is not willing to compromise?

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in May 2013

Interview

Phone interview exclusively, talked with three different people over two rounds. The process was exciting and made me excited for the internship. I wish there was in-person so I could have met everyone beforehand, but being an internship it was a little more informal. I did do a fair amount of research before on the lab on the internet so that came in handy as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed