University of Maryland Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 309 of over 309 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

It was very nice. I have the chance to meet everyone and talked about the potential work. Very nice people and relaxing. We talked the case type and load, some vacation time.

Interview Questions
  • decisions on academic vs private practice, why here
    Answer Question

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Online app 2 step interview with all team members Overview of the job responsibility Questions about candidate Questions about advising style and goals Opportunity to ask questions Meet with team members Questions regarding how to handle difficult situations and why the job is an ideal fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

2m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

8 Comments

Teachers

170.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=University of Maryland~129869
Join the conversation on

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

The first interview was easy. The second one was a day long process. The people were very friendly. Not the fastest department. Think I applied in February and it was wrapped up in May.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

A very straight forward process that consisted of two rounds of panel interviews. The down side is that the interview process took a long time–about two months before an offer was made.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working at University of Maryland.

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

The interview was online and the majority of the questions were about my qualifications and what was listed on my resume. The interviewers made it easy to relay the information and there was minimal stress involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Submitted application through the university's virtual portal. Included resume, cover letter, and list of references. Then they reached out to my references before 30 minute phone interview. Was offered the position later that week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Had one initial phone call to make sure I was interested. Next, I was invited to campus to take a tour of the facilities and talk with some of the staff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Pretty simple. You just sit down with the director and the interview is less than half an hour. They want to hire you, just make sure you know how to swim. Any previous experience is good but not required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

She made sure I had a good grade and participated during the class I had her. She asked why I wanted to be a TA for this class and how I would handle a dispute between students in the class.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland