University of Maryland Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 281 of over 281 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

I interviewed with Human Resources, then I had a group call with about 3 people and then a zoom call with many people. I wasn't invited to the next round.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about video samples i shared and project management.
    Answer Question

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

It was a good interview and I enjoyed it. It took about 20 minutes and they were friendly and nice. Not many questions were asked. I came and wait for them and they were arrived and called me in.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this university?

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Very good and easy, had ask me a few basic communication questions about myself and customer service issues and how to handle/solve those issues. The interviewer was very friendly and seemed very nice

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a customer service issue where the client would be upset

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Basic discussions about school policies, and approaches to handling incidents. Standard questions about personal strengths and weaknesses. This is good prep for future job interviews. Here's your 30 word minimum, glassdoor.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your biggest weakness and how you're working to overcome it.

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

The interview process was really short and only took about 30 minutes. I did the interview by phone and only did one round of interviews. Asked behavioral and situational questions and things from my resume

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you handle your workload? How do you stay organized?

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Had a zoom interview with six or seven participants, was asked for second interview, and then did not get position, and was notified of this via email. Requested feedback but never received it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your grant experience
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Feb 2021

Interview

You have you submit a resume and optional cover letter, complete introductory course and then successfully complete a quiz. Then you are interviewed for 15-20 minutes on zoom. The interviewer will not be the one hiring you but will simply be conducting the interview. Make sure you provide your pronouns when asked as the interview is recorded.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

I discussed my abilities and interests with the faculty member I'd be working with. They wanted to know about skills specific to the type of research I would be doing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in Jan 2021

Interview

Contacted to interview a month after applying. Set a time to interview a week after that. Interviewed with the supervisor and three employees. Then was offered a second interview in another week. Second interview was a panel split into three sections with different people. Mostly the same questions and other behavioral questions. I did not lie about any of my past experiences or desires for future employment. I believe they wanted someone with more experience doing xyz, but I did minimal xyz and did not want to again. This may have come off in the interview. This was all held virtually over zoom. Then, I never heard from them again after they said they'd let people know in a week.

Interview Questions
  • What is an achievement you're proud of? Why do you want to work here? Give us an example of a time you failed to deliver a project.
1 person found this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

First, get the email of the Phone interview. if you pass, the second interview is 20-30 min presentation and 10 min questions and discussion. Then wait for the decision for 1 week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 281 Interviews