University of Maryland Medical Center Interview Questions in Columbia, MD | Glassdoor

University of Maryland Medical Center Interview Questions in Columbia, MD

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Communications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland Medical Center (Columbia, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

Met with director of department briefly, then sat down with my direct report. Half hour conversation, review of resume, discussion about hourly rate. talked about work life balance and schedule. learned that the environment was hands off, but you were expected to get the job done.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with technology.   1 Answer

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland Medical Center (Columbia, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

I was hired on the spot, Mainly they were so desperate they asked me if I could trouble shoot a printer and oh course I can, so they hired me. I applied and was called the next day. I came in for interview and was offered position immediately. I was interviewed by 3 people who were nice and friendly but gave no description of the job or what it was responsibility wise.

Interview Questions

• How to trouble shoot a printer, how to maintain control on the phone, and what shift did I want to work.   1 Answer