KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 311 interviews

Interviews at University of Maryland

Positive100%
Applied online75%
Campus Recruiting25%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

Had an in-person interview with the investigator. Gave a presentation and met with the members of the lab. This was after recommendation was provided by my then supervisor. Overall very good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your work
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD)

Interview

Typical academic on-campus interview with job talk, meetings with search committee, faculty, department chair, and graduate students. Everyone had clearly reviewed my materials ahead of time, asked relevant questions, and was very friendly.They took me to breakfast and lunch and made sure I was comfortable throughout the day. Unlike other university searches, they scheduled a campus visit without a preliminary phone or skype interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is your five-year plan? What are your strategies for supporting student diversity?

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in May 2015

Interview

Called me on the phone and offered me the job without a interview. Mostly he talked about what roles I would be expected to do in the lab and asked if I was ok with those responsibilities.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

After sending my CV, the assistant professor emailed me back and asked some questions. For a while later (2-3 weeks?), he emailed me again about an interview. We set up the date and the actual interview happened on the day.

Interview Questions
  • How did you explain to your current PI (Principal Investigator) about coming here for an interview?
RSS Feed</>Embed