KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Dec 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 311 interviews

Interviews at University of Maryland

Positive100%
Employee Referral100%
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

First, get the email of the Phone interview. if you pass, the second interview is 20-30 min presentation and 10 min questions and discussion. Then wait for the decision for 1 week.

Interview Questions
  • Why you choose our lab?
    Answer Question

University of Maryland

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

I was grandfathered in with a research group here i have had contact and collaborations with. I did not go through any formal interview process as i had been working here for quite some time as a graduate student before i accepted the job.

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

I very satisfied with the hiring process. The e-mail communication was very quick after I provided the necessary material (CV, examples of my dissertation and research papers) to initiate the interviews. I had two phone interviews after I received an offer. However, this is very subjective depending on the professor to whom you are applying.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions I had during the interview were focused on my past research. So I was able to answer all of them gracefully and with high confidence.
RSS Feed</>Embed