Find jobs for Program Assistant

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Program Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 310 interviews

Campus Recruiting33%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Maryland in May 2020

Interview

The interview process was in person. It included a manager, another employee and the HR recruiter. All had questions to present. Some of the questions where scenario style. The interview was very formal and conversational like.

Interview Questions
  • What is your goal working at the dental school? How would your resolve patient conflict?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

This interview was very straight forward. It was behavioral and there were multiple people in the interview. 25 minutes long. They asked standard questions. I received the job on the spot. I suggest that if you're looking for an on campus job you should apply within the first two weeks of the start of school. Spots fill up fast

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you didn't see eye to eye with someone you were working with.
3 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Jun 2013

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Alot of behavior questions. Many students come to college with no experience so that's not an issue. Your personality and work ethic is what really matters to sell yourself. Make sure to convey your organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple things at once.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with someone else you worked with. How did you resolve it?
Be the first to find this interview helpful