Find jobs for Program Coordinator

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Program Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 316 interviews

Employee Referral33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Feb 2016

Interview

Screening call, then in-person interview, then call to negotiate offer. Pretty basic process and questions. I did basic prep, customized some of my canned answers to the position and everythign was fine. There wasn't much room for them to negotiate on salary as levels are prescribed by the state.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty basic questions - focused on program management
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Nov 2013

Interview

Very precise and to the point. My director was very learned and talked a lot about leadership and communication and happiness at work. Still straight to the point and looked more on body language and gestures as i was going to work on a variety of projects. Overall experience was interesting

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your leadership experience. What challenges have you faced in the previous year? how did you resolve it?Still straight to the point and looked more on body language and gestures as i was going to work on a variety of projects

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

5m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Maryland in Oct 2010

Interview

3 rounds of group interviews for the Program Coordinator position ranging from 30 minutes to 1hour (Group Phone interview, 2 In Person interviews) Atmosphere: Everyone seemed friendly and casual Interview Review: The process is detail oriented, slow and tedious. It took a little over 2 months for the position to be filled since the first interview. Everyone took turns in a circle asking questions but most of these questions overlapped with ones that were just asked by someone else in the room. Or ones that were asked 2 interviews beforehand. For example, there are only so many times you can answer the question of "describe a way you dealt with a difficult customer."

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed