Find jobs for Program Management Specialist

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Program Management Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 316 of over 316 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

The interview process was short and easy. Made a presentation for the interview followed by questions. The questions were mostly related to the presentation along with questions related to additional skills

Interview Questions
  • What are your career goals?
    Answer Question

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

I was invited to a virtual panel interview (very straight forward and positive). I was invited back to a full-day on-campus interview where I was asked to deliver a pre-prepared presentation to the department. The only reason I rated the interview difficult was because of the full-day -- not necessarily the questions or interactions.

Interview Questions
  • The panel interview was pretty basic (i.e. tell us about a time that you worked on a team, etc.). Meeting the team was great -- but because it was a Friday -- everyone was done in the afternoon -- so engagement was challenging.

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

5m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

University of Maryland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Slightly long, but typical for higher education. It took about a month and a few weeks before I was hired. The first two interviews were over the phone/virtual, and my last interview was about two hours and on campus.

Interview Questions
  • In the final round, I was asked to prepare a presentation that included my design portfolio.

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

It was very nice. I have the chance to meet everyone and talked about the potential work. Very nice people and relaxing. We talked the case type and load, some vacation time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful