KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 310 interviews

Interviews at University of Maryland

Positive50%
Neutral50%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Oct 2012

Interview

Phone Screen: It was an hour long phone interview, with open ended-ness to it. The interviewer/faculty gave number to discuss any future questions. It was overall positive experience. Onsite: Interview with 4 prospective colleagues, give a presentation, and then final interview with supervisor. It was a day long interview.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about previous work, and explained their projects. Lot of technical questions on presentations.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Jun 2012

Interview

You visit the lab, receive a tour, and then have a one-on-one interview with future colleagues. Answer several technical questions and also are given opportunity to answer them. You have to give a presentation on your work.

Interview Questions
  • Several specific questions on your work/presentation.

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (Baltimore, MD) in Nov 2011

Interview

this was a friendly interview with three people, the supervisor + two full-time researchers. They were helpful in answering my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland in Nov 2009

Interview

submit resume and got a call about interest about me. and had phone interview and asked about my career past about 8 years. on the day of phone interview asked to do on-site interview which included presentation and meet with 6 people to discuss some research activites. about 6 weeks later got an offer letter.

RSS Feed</>Embed