Find jobs for Resident Assistant

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Resident Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 310 interviews

Applied online50%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

Basic discussions about school policies, and approaches to handling incidents. Standard questions about personal strengths and weaknesses. This is good prep for future job interviews. Here's your 30 word minimum, glassdoor.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your biggest weakness and how you're working to overcome it.
    Answer Question

University of Maryland

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland in Nov 2017

Interview

There is an application that goes out sometime at the beginning of September and is due at the beginning of October. After I applied, I was invited to the first interview, which is about 20 minutes. Then I was invited back for the second interview, which is closer to 45 minutes to an hour. After the second interview, I was invited to join the RA class.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD)

Interview

There were two interview an initial interview given to everyone where its more of a behavioral interview to see you as a person and another in the position it self. The interviewers are usually someone in the position and a Resident Director or another Resident Personal. They value hospitality and being true to the position above all.

Interview Questions
  • If you had unlimited money what event would you have?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Feb 2015

Interview

There were a few essays asking for why you wanted to be an RA and what skills do you think are necessary for the job. Then there was a individual interview, followed by a group interview if you passed the individual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Feb 2014

Interview

Very arduous, many interviews and essays, and upon completing you have to take a semester long class, as well as train during holidays. Interviews themselves were in a one on one format, followed by a more extended group interview. However now they do 2 one on one interviews, with the second being more

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions asked in the interview were about how you interact with people, for example "what would you do in this situation" or "what is an example of you displaying leadership" etc.
RSS Feed</>Embed