KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 310 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

The in interview did not last for more than 10 Minutes. He primarily asked me about my precious job. My projects in programming, the job was basically a web site maintenance and development of HTML pages. Also to migrate a stand alone java application to web application so most of the interview was around java.

Interview Questions
  • About projects in java. What was your previous work?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Jan 2016

Interview

Phone interview with multiple interviewers. Started as a Skype interview but their connection kept dropping. Interviewers were very nice and had interesting things to say in response to my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Some programming, mostly behavioral.

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Sep 2015

Interview

After I submitted my application, it was about a month and a half before receiving an email asking to schedule an interview. The interview was very simple and the interviewer told me immediately afterwards that I got the job. It was very un-formal and he was friendly and clarified a question if I answered incorrectly.

Interview Questions
  • What personal projects (outside of school) have you done related to this job?
  • What does a static function do?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD)

Interview

Summer internship at the CATT Lab at UMD. Applied through Careers4Terps. One technical interview onsite. Various language options made available for the problem. Given an hour to complete the task.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed