KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Student Programmer Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2012

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 310 interviews

Interviews at University of Maryland

Positive100%
Campus Recruiting100%
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in Oct 2011

Interview

I had applied personally for the job. They called me for an interview. First they asked me about my background and some analytical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe you experience in Access Database
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Maryland

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in May 2008

Interview

The available jobs for current students are listed on the website in various places. I was initially employed via a financial aid federal work study position, so I located the job on the school's financial aid site. All of the relevant job info was listed there. I contacted the hiring manger and was called for an interview within the same week. The interview process was very comfortable for a student with little experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments