KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

University of Maryland Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 311 interviews

In Person50%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

University of Maryland

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland

Interview

She made sure I had a good grade and participated during the class I had her. She asked why I wanted to be a TA for this class and how I would handle a dispute between students in the class.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a TA for this class?
    Answer Question

University of Maryland

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at University of Maryland in Jan 2018

Interview

It position was mentioned to me by a previous TA, there were a lot of approvals needed. it is a very long wait to receive approval and get the schedule. the interview was not bad, a few email and maybe a meeting with the coordinator and you are good to go.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about University of Maryland

Join the conversation on

Career Advice for Students

3m

works at

University of Maryland Global Campus

Hi everyone, I am currently a third year finance student at university of maryland global campus. I work full time and go to school full time. I have four years of customer service and i am an assistant manager at a small hotel. I applied to multiple internships but dint got any offer. I also have a 3.5 gpa right now and I’m just not sure as to why I don’t even get an interview… is it because my school is not very know or does it make a huge impact?

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD) in May 2015

Interview

Smooth and fairly straight forward. Submit an application to the Professor stating your desire to be TA of the course. Usually its 1-to-1 inperson interview with the professor. Once you get TAship, payroll adds you in the department quickly

Interview Questions
  • Describe your past experience and skill set related to this course

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I interviewed at University of Maryland (College Park, MD)

Interview

I interviewed with the teacher who taught the specific section and needed the teaching assistant. They do graduate assistant positions as teaching assistant positions as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed